Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello again!
Just thought I would share this picture of the cutest baby robins! This is the third family of robins that has taken over my deck so far this year.

Well, tomorrow is the LAST day of my chemo treatments (HOORAY!), and on Friday I was tatooed with little black dots to get ready for my radiation treatments, 5 days a week for 5 weeks. It's long, but at least my hair and eyelashes will start growing back!

I was diagnosed in January, had a lumpectomy in February, and I've been going through chemo every 3 weeks since April 1st and it makes me sick, sick, sick for at least a couple of days afterward, so I'm so happy that it's almost over.
I'll be updating with images of some new paintings within the next few days, so I hope you'll come by and check them out. I'll also be adding some paintings to my brand new Etsy shop soon!
Thanks for coming by and take care!
Liz♥

2 comments:

  1. Are these samples of your work? If so, how beautiful! I am glad you started painting again. :) And, glad you are almost done with your chemo, too. You followed me on etsy and I went to your etsy page and found the link to your blog. I wish you the best! Renie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you a speedy recovery Liz. I hope you are doing well. Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete